Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday (On FRIDAY) - #54

Wow... I am just totally out of sync right now. I can't talk and I obviously am doing such a poor job at posting... hopefully this weekend gives me some much needed RnR to be normal next week. Grr. I'm Sorry! That reminds me of that song.. "I'm Sorry, So Sorry..." hehehe

Anyways, I am just going to do one quick feature...

I wish I had seen this super duper cute Teacher Gift from Simply Designing... I may have to do a late gift seeing as how we were in major teacher transition and I didn't know who was the teacher in Laci's class last week. Don't ask!

Anyways, this is super cute and looks super easy!



Ashley, go grab a featured button for that adorable teacher gift! To everyone, thank you for linking... again I am so sorry I was late! I will try and be on time next week! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 18th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Totally ok to have a "moment" every now and again:-) Plus you totally have blogger to put the blame on this time!! Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!