Friday, May 6, 2011

Dr. Seuss Party Recap #4 – Decorations Part 2

There is still so much to post, so I am just going to get to it. Today is the second part of the decorations inside the house.

Here is to the left of the mantle (you can see a sneak peek of the bounce house):
DSC_0174

Going towards the back door:
DSC_0176

DSC_0184

Door leading to the back yard… ahem, I mean Seuss Park:
DSC_0121

I am skipping the kitchen because I can’t do kitchen decorations without giving up the food ideas.

Left side of the kitchen:
DSC_0177

DSC_0181

DSC_0178

Going up the stairs:
DSC_0144
Wall to the left of the stairs:
DSC_0149

Wall leading to Pop’s Potty… I didn’t get a good picture of the door and the decorations have already been put up… :o( I did get a decent one that I can try and edit that I will share later:
DSC_0150

Inside Pop’s Potty:
DSC_0150

Wall of the Bathroom:
DSC_0717

Shelves in the bathroom:
DSC_0716

DSC_0715


Mirror in the bathroom:
DSC_0722

Cute little night light that spins:
DSC_0712

Wall to the left of the bathroom little hallway & cute little gift bags:
DSC_0151

DSC_0153

DSC_0152

So that takes care of most of the inside decorations aside from the 1/2 wall which I will share on a different day. Again there is a lot of stuff in there, so if you have questions or want to know where I got something let me know. For the stuff that has already been posted see the TOC below for links.

Dr. Seuss Party Recap - Table of Contents
Dr. Seuss Party Recap #1 - The Cake
Dr. Seuss Party Recap #2 - The Cushion
Dr. Seuss Party Recap #3 – Decorations Part 1
Dr. Seuss Party Recap #4 – Decorations Part 2
Dr. Seuss Party Recap #5 – Food/Kitchen Decorations
Dr. Seuss Party Recap #6 - Backyard Decorations/Activities

TTFN~

5 comments:

  1. Did you make most of the decor? I am going to do my classroom in Seuss and love all of your designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am planning a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower next month. I absolutely love all of your decor! Amazing job! How did you create all of the Seuss character wall decorations? Any advice would be so helpful. Thanks, Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stuck on grab bags contents, what did you end up putting in them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Where did you get the huge Dr Seuss that is outside the front door and all of the wall decorations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We made them all with a projector and butcher paper. :) I have a post on cheep and easy decorations that demos how to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!