Sunday, May 8, 2011

Highs and Lows




This week was a semi roller coaster... Here goes starting with the lows...

Lows

1) My car AC went out again. Here in Texas you can't live with out this! So we took it to NTB for them to tell me that I had a leak in my dash and that the part wasn't expensive but they had to pull my dash out to install the part. Total estimated cost $1,023.
2) Took car to uncles shop an hour away to get leak fixed... Pull dash out and find out the part really costs $500 because I have an SES model and they only had 1 in the entire DFW area.
3) External Hard Drive crashed on Tuesday! It would no longer start on a PC. Did I mention that there are 4 years of pictures on there and t then some of my sisters pictures from Holden were on there.
4) Huge canker sore from being stressed about said external hard drive and not wanting to tell my sister about the pictures.

Highs

1) Uncle giving us an insane deal on the AC repair! I can't believe how wonderful he is, we are truly blessed!
2) Computer guy at work telling me to try and plug the external hard drive in a Mac because the boot up scripts are different.
3) External hard drive booting up on the Mac and being able to retrieve over 18,000 pictures!
4) Fun birthday parties at our neighbors house!
5) Laci getting the call that she made Itty Bitty Kitties at Cheer Athletics! Practice starts Tuesday.

Like I said is week has been a virtual roller coaster! I am so l glad that we got the pictures off, next will be the movies, music and books! I am going to the dentist tomorrow for a cleaning so at least I can have them laser my canker sore. Anyways I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mother's Day!!!





TTFN
~

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I can't even imagine losing that many pictures. Hooray for the computer guy for telling you how to retrieve all of them! Hope next week is a better "ride" for you! Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPh my gosh I am going to call my friend with a Mac and see if that trick will work for me. My external hard drive crashed a few months ago and it has thousands of photos on it, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've visiting from Life, Crafts and Whatever.

    Thank goodness you were able to get the pictures! That's so many, I think anyone would stress about that. Yay for your week turning out so well in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!