1) IBK practice started this week... Laci has done pretty good the first two times. Hopefully she keeps enjoying it.
2) Got the rest of the data off of the external hard drive.
3) Enjoying the weekend with the hubby and Laci.
4) Spending time with my sewing machine... enough said.
5) Almost finished with Holden's baby announcement. Every time I turn around there is a tweak that I have to do, but at least I am almost done.
6) Went to the gym this week. Once. Hey, I am proud I went once... tomorrow I am going again.
1) Trying to get Laci to stop sucking her thumb... I am starting to think this is an impossible task.
2) I need new boots bc mine are killin me... Dont have the time to get new ones.
3) I don't even need to remind you that I managed to totally miss the boat on ISCCT this week. I mean really.... How did I miss the fact that it was Thursday!
4) Never fail my contacts start killing me at 9:45pm... It is rather annoying!
5) I can't catch a break on trying to do Laci's thank you notes. I finally designed them, but have to print them and write the thank you on them.
6) I have 4 burp cloths to make, already did the diaper wipe holders... will have to do at night this week... yucky, I prefer to sew on the weekend!
I am so tired, I can't think of any more right now. Hopefully this week will be a great week for everyone, me included.. Oh and that I keep my days straight this week. Over all it was a good week, it just was weird, maybe because I was so busy!