Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #53

Ok, so I really debated on how to do the drawing, because not everyone entered the correct way. So I decided to go with my words exactly...

"For each entry leave a separate comment and leave 2 comments for liking the facebook page so that I can use the RNG easily to select the winner."

So there were 15 comments total, and #12 was the lucky winner...

RNG - 1year by lawson381

The #12 comment came from Ashley from Cute as a Fox, who oddly enough said "I follow your blog too. You must think I stalk you or something!" I love it when people blog stalk me, or ask me a million questions... you guys rock! Ashley is currently has a giveaway going on at her site... so go check it out and enter!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me this past year with ISCCT. It really makes my heart smile that each of you takes the time to post and leave me comments. Have I told you that I heart comments!

Ok, so because my computer is being less than friendly I decided to just pick my one favorite. No secret my mind is on cake this week, and I can't tell you how badly I want one of these right now... leave me alone, I am pre-menstrual. Now that I have given you TMI I would like to tell you about Sarah's Rainbow Cupcake in a Jar. Over at A Little of This --- A Little of That, she shows you how to make these super awesome creations! I just love it! What a wonderful idea! Thank you for linking this up Sarah, I would like to jump through the screen to yours and invade your kitchen right now... assuming that you still have some. :o)



Doesn't that just look delicious? Sarah, go grab a featured button... if I could give you two right now I would!

Again I want to thank everyone who has kept this linky party running for a year, I couldn't have done it without you!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!





TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 11th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!




4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Your blog IS SOOO Stinkin' Cute!!! :) I cant wait to explore it further! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more your blog.

    Morela

    http://myview-finder.blogspot.com
    http://addsomechaos.blogspot.com
    http://ihearttoys.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for winning! I really think that the number generator must have known that #12 was a hilarious comment. :) I will have to work on adding humor to all my blog comments, maybe I'll win more contests!
    Thanks for plugging my giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature! I appreciate it! And nope, I don't have any rainbow cake left....it didn't last long!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!