Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #64

Going over this weeks links makes me realize just how much I love doing this. I mean looking through the wonderful ideas that the 31 of you linked up is just down right amazing! Thanks for making this so enjoyable!

Whimsy-ma-blog linked up the coolest shirt re-fashion. I have never seen a onesie turned in to a shirt... great job toots!


In addition to looking delish and beautiful this cake by A Little of This, A Little of That... it is so colorful and vibrant! I love the ruffles and the colors. I bet everyone loved this ruffle cake and it just looks beautiful!


Gabriel's Good Tidings charger station is awesome. What a great bread box refashion! Love it! Need it...


Thanks so much for all the links and making this party worth it! Without your links I am not sure it would make it as special! To my features make sure to grab a button... to everyone else... LINK UP MORE COOL STUFF!!!

If you are on Pinterest... FOLLOW ME, so I can follow you... my user name is stinkincute

Have a great day!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



I love the projects that were linked up! Ya'll truly make it difficult to choose features each week! I can't wait to see what you all come up with next week! Now the features make sure to pick up your featured button! Have a wonderful rest of your week and I look forward to seeing your projects soon!

Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, July 27th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my little shirt! I'm so excited! I've never been featured anywhere! And you know I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting again this week. So glad you love this party as much as me!!
    Hugs~
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I followed you on Pinterest! I'm "Janice" if it tells you I'm stalking you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!