Dude... it's been a pretty great week!
1) How did I forget to tell you last week about my new found drink that I LOVE!!! Burnetts Whipped Cream Vodka and Cranberry Juice… I dislike cranberry juice, and this drink is the bombtastic! I <3 it and think you should give it a try.
2) I cleaned my craft room (the closet doesn’t count). If you follow me on face book you can go back and see the picture.
3) After 4 long years Laci is choosing me to sit next to, me to play with, me to cuddle with. It is so sweet, so funny and so loveable!
4) So funny it was turned from a high to a low… We were at a restaurant and Laci went to the bathroom before we left, she rode in my sister’s car. Not 5 minutes later she said she needed to go to the bathroom, both cars pull over to the gas station, I get Laci out and we walk in. So this lady with a son about the same age as Laci was right in front of us. They go in the girls bathroom (single bathroom)… Laci starts doing the dance and says “I really have to poop”. So we go in the men’s bathroom (gross on so many levels), seat is up, I grab toilet paper, put the seat down, throw them away, grab more, get them wet in the discussing sink (have they not heard of bleach I think something was living in that sink), wipe the seat, throw those away, grab more paper towels, dry off the seat, lift Laci up and tell her not to touch anything…. She is sitting there and doesn’t go… I am like GOOOOOO… we are in a smelly boys bathroom, you said you have to go, GO! She sits there for a minute, looks up at me with the most innocent face and says, “My bottom, it’s not going to poop.” I am still angry and don’t crack, I get her off, wash her hands, go out put her in my sisters car, get in my mom’s car, and my mom said… “she didn’t go did she”. I did a small recap and then told her what Laci said. She died laughing ½ way home we were still laughing about it. I mean I couldn’t laugh at Laci when she said it because I was so mad at her for putting me in that situation, but that was so incredibly funny. I am still laughing about it.
5) I got a 72 year old cedar hope chest from my grandmother. It is beautiful, 4 feet long, huge and heavy. Not really sure where it will go, but it is just beautiful!
6) I got a 27” iMac. Don’t ask me how to work it, I am clueless. Don’t ask me what I plan on doing with it, I need to figure out how to work it first. I think it is going to take me a while to get used to. But it is beautiful! Lows 1)Co-worker out all week last week and will be back Wednesday, 7/13. I am exhausted from answering so many phone calls and doing other stuff. Can’t really think of anything else on the lows, so I think overall the week was a major success! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
1)Co-worker out all week last week and will be back Wednesday, 7/13. I am exhausted from answering so many phone calls and doing other stuff.
2) Totally deleted my H&L#11 post when creating this one... I never claimed to be smart. Stupid thing!
Can’t really think of anything else on the lows, so I think overall the week was a major success!
Hope you are having a wonderful week!