Friday, May 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday on Friday

***I know I am two days late... I was at a conference and didn't have time to even turn on my laptop... sorry!***

Welcome to "Wordless Wednesday" at It's Sew Stinkin Cute. If you are one of those people who just love to take pictures then this is where you will want to be every Wednesday. What types of pictues should you share? The ones that just take your breath away, make you smile, and make you want to cry. I had one participant last week from Oh Lovely Coupons and would love to feature her as her kitty is a cutie! He is saying... hello what is for dinner!



Maria - be sure to grab the featured button from my sidebar.

I want to share my photo for this past week because Laci looks like a complete angel here.

Copy of Sweet

Now let's get a linkin!! Two things to remember:

1. Please link pictures that fill the criteria above (I am not super picky, can be of scenery, pets, kids, families, holidays, an old barn, etc.)
2. Linky Tools will remain open from Wednesday until Tuesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!

Wordless Wednesday


TTFN~


Rules for linking:
**link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
**visit a few of the links and leave some comments, because who doesn't love comments!
**Linky Tools will remain open through Tuesday, May 11th so you have plenty of time to add your pictures!

1 comment:

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!