Monday, May 17, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



Thursday was a great day! I received a blogger award! I mean, this really is the first award I am getting... It is the Versatile Blogger Award from Anne over at Anne's Antics. Anne is very sweet and crafty, so I really appreciate it!

Anne's Antics

Rules:
(1) Thank the person who gave me the award
(2) Share 7 things about myself
(3) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who I have recently discovered and I think are fantastic!(in no particular order).
(4) Contact the bloggers I have picked and let them know about their award!

Anne, again... thank you so much for the award, it was so sweet and I REALLY appreciate it!

7 Things About Myself
(1) I have one daughter named Laci who is three.
(2) I will me married for 7 years in October.
(3) I will be 27 exactly 1 month from today (I wrote this Saturday so from 5/15)
(4) I have 1 sister named Jennifer.
(5) I graduated with my Bachlor of Arts in General Studies from UT Dallas in May 2009.
(6) I love to sew and embroider.
(7) I love blogging and am happy to have wonderful readers like you!

The awards go to the following bloggers in no particular order:
The Creative Itch Boutique
Cute as a Fox
Home Sweet Home
Paisley & Polka-Dots
Let's Go Fly a Kite
Dittle Dattle
Less Cake More Frosting
Pony Tails & Fish Scales
Texas Monkey
Twisted Copy Cat
Crystal's Craft Spot
Raggy Girl Vintage
Ally & Ash Creations
Fresh Poppy Design
The Creative Maven

***I will be contacting everyone during the day today... if you see this before I tell you then congrats!***

Congratulations Ladies... I love all your posts, crafts and projects that you do!

TTFN~

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this awesome award Julie! Now I am going to spend a little time browsing your blog and some that you gave the award too! So much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy, you totally deserved it! That stroller is awesome, and I was browsing the cakes the other day... and about died at how ADORABLE your cakes are! You have some awesome projects that I will be going back and reading more about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, thanks for awarding me the versatile blogging award, it is a great compliment, much better than saying, I see your creative mind wanders all over the place!! Fun to have found your blog:-)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, thank you so much for the award! It's my first, and I'm completely flattered! You have a darling blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie - thanks for the award - it's my first as well! I apologize for taking SO LONG to get back to you... I've been slacking a little bit lately - I guess you can do that when you start winning awards... haha :)

    And your blog is so stinkin' cute, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!