Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Sew Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday - on Friday

**I know I am a day late... I was at a conference and couldn't turn my laptop on. I am sorry!**

Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday" I would like to thank Misty for participating this week and hope that we get more people joining us soon. I didn't get the chance to do anything crafty since I was at a conference, so I will feature Misty over at The Creative Itch Boutique for her VERY cute way of jazzing up the Hand Sanitizer for the teachers and also feature the Gift Card Pillow Box Template from Chica and Jo.

The Creative Itch Boutique - Hand Sanitizer


Chica and Jo - Gift Card Pillow Box


Misty I know you already have the button, and if Chica or Jo see this feel free to grab it too!

Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!

Stinkin Cute Thursday

TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 12th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!