Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby Levi Gift Basket

As I posted last week, a little frustrated... I got a call from my hubby saying that we missed a baby shower for his cousin Ryan's soon to be born little one Baby Levi. I was a little upset, because I don't like to miss functions and decided to quickly put together another "candy" basket. It was so cute! I embroidered EVERY piece in this basket from the washcloths to the big ole blanket that was about 15,000 stitches... Anyways, here are the pictures of the cute baby basket I made Ryan and Montana for Baby Levi.

P5220566
P5210561
P5200558
P5220565

Everyone loved it and thought it was just too cute!

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It turned out so great. Levi is one lucky baby. I think you more than made up for missing the shower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!