Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Shirt Idea

If you haven't noticed lately, I am a bit addicted to my Cricut and SCAL software? Particularly for freezer paper stencils for shirts... yeah, I'll admit it! It is the BOMB! Got questions about how awesome it really is? Just ask me or Ashley over at Cute as a Fox who is an authorized seller of the SCAL software.
So for St. Patrick's Day I wanted to do a cute shirt for Laci. Honestly it didn't turn out quite as flashy cute as I was hoping, but it is still simple cute.

Decorations are only on the front at the top and bottom...

Here is the whole shirt:
DSC_0590

Top zoomed in:
DSC_0591

Bottom zoomed in:
DSC_0593

What do you think? It is still cute, but if you can think of anything else I could add to jazz it up, I still have tonight to do so... On this note... any ideas for a quick birthday shirt I can put together tonight or tomorrow night for Friday? Why? My baby turns 4 on Friday... tear.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!