Ok, so WOW! Ya'll are incredible! I love everything that was posted, but alas, I don't have the chance to feature everyone.
So lets get this thing a rockin'!
As a quick mention, I may have to follow Sun Scholors dress tutorial, because that thing is really cute and looks fairly simple. So if you haven't seen it go check it out!!!
Laura over at none other than Laura Thoughts is brilliant! You are awww inspiring... I MUST do this for my mom and possibly my sister! Just amazing! This is a magnetic makeup board. How cool is that!
Oh wait Laura did it again... I am still on baby brain for my sister and LOVED her men's shirt blanket... although I may not do the mens shirt part and stay with the monkey fabric... I may just have to do this for baby Holden. I love this blanket!
Last but not least because I am addicted to Diet Coke... Over at Surviving the Etsy Madness they share with us this Diet Coke Cake which is AWESOME despite the traveling issues across town... sorry guys bout that, but it is the thought that counts!
Thank you to everyone who entered. I wish I could feature you all! To my two features go grab a button and to everyone else! I truly am inspired by you all! Thank you!
Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, March 30th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!