Monday, March 21, 2011

Laci's 4th Birthday Shoot

As always we are sending a picture of Laci with her birthday invitation. I did a shoot of her this past weekend and lets just say that the pictures turned out pretty stinkin' cute!

I can't really pick a favorite because I wish I could see the entire dress in the close up shot, but I wish her smile was better in others that have the full dress. But over all she is absolutly adorable!

***Update*** I forgot to mention the beautiful dress and who made it. I probably could have made it; however, it is something that I would rather not worry about, and this thing was just so adorable I had to buy it. This was made by Connie who I found on Etsy. Her shop is called Hot Tots Cool Kids 2. All of her stuff is absolutly adorable! I will have to order from her again if I don't convince myself to learn how to sew clothing. You would think I would have started there and then gone to some of the bags and embroidery... but no I choose to make what should be easy very intimidating. Anyways, if you are looking for a custom dress, Connie does beautiful work and it fits PERFECTLY!

Close Up:
DSC_0203

Front:
DSC_0187
DSC_0171

Back:
DSC_0240

What do you think?

TTFN~

4 comments:

  1. How cute, looks like she enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3rd one the best. It is the whole dress, and she has a cute expression. Did you make her dress? It is amazing. What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, I just updated the post... I was in such a hurry to post it, but no I did not make it. I know I could but am intimidated by clothing. Want to come down and teach me how to make pretty dresses? Anyways, I updated with the info where I got it from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet girl! I love Dr. Seuss and this is just the best b-day outfit ever. Love it!!!!
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!