Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday #10

Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday". Here is the link to last week to see the other entries. So I really want to feature all of you because all 7 ideas are just fantastic. I love the skirt, the tie, the dresser make over, the towel, the wristlet oh gee I just I love it ALL! But because I am such a party planner I just had to feature this one (if I featured more than one I would have to do them all)...

Ok so the pinatas at the store are like twenty bucks, and although affordable sometimes they don't have what you are looking for. I love this great idea from Redtedart. She shows you how to make a pinata. How fun, and the best part is that you can get your kiddos involved. I mean tell me that's not a super cool idea. I LOVE IT!

Now be sure to go grab a featured button.

Thank you all so much for linkin up your adorable items. It makes me want to come up with something crafty to do, I just want to do something new and can't come up with anything. Grrrr... It will come back to me. Until then....

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, July 7th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how lovely! Thank you so much for featuring the pinata! Had lots of fun making it! Hope it inspires others too! :-)

    Have grabbed button and updated post!!

    Thanks again!

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!