Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday - #12

Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday". I admire every one of you for taking the time to be crafty this week as I am still sitting here planning out my craft room of zebra print and hot pink. Hopefully I can start working on some decorations for my craft room so that when I get my furniture I will be able to put my room together faster. It is looking like this weekend is filling up really fast :o( so I don't think I am going to get to get the furniture this weekend. But I will survive and continue to plan it.

Ok, on to the items I would love to do with my daughter or do myself.

I don't have any friends who are pregnant or new moms, but if in the future I do I will be going over to Sew Chic and Unique and copying this nursing cover. It is REALLY cute!


I have already made it known that I love The Autocrat's bags, and these new ones with the cute chic flower roses are adorable!


Although I am featuring more than usual this week, these next two items will be on the MUST do list with my little one.

These adorable easy watches by Red Ted Art are so stinkin cute and look to be an easy project to make with the kiddos. Plus you can help them learn their numbers and time. GREAT IDEA!


Last but not least Fun on a Dime shows us an ... It is summer time, and what a great project for an outdoor mess (sorry markers and paint don't make an appearance in my house very often) than homemade fingerpaint! Laci will love this, and pretty much everyone has the items to make this at home. Genius! Oh, and that little model in the picture is ADORABLE!!!


Ladies, be sure to grab the featured button from the side bar if you don't already have it... You all ROCK!

Thank you all so much for linkin up your adorable items. I can't wait to get my craft room back in line. That way I can come up with new crafty stuff because I will be able to see all my stuff. Until then I LOVE the ideas you are coming up with and things you all are doing.

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, July 21th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting a link party!! That nursing cover is adorable! I just weaned my daughter after breastfeeding her for 2 years. My original goal was 6 months!!! I had a cute cover, I purchased it from Target. It was made by a company called Hooter Hiders. How funny is that!? I would of loved a handmade one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie for featuring my nusring cover :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!