Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday". Ok, so I need to get crackin on putting my info out there so that more people come join us. Maybe some small giveaways or something to participants. I'll think about it this week and maybe do something for next week.
Ok, so what a fantastic idea!!! I mean a little bit of time and a couple of bucks and a teenager would go nuts over this gift from How to Homemaker.
And in the spirit for the season, Crafty Batches put an adorable door hanger for the 4th of July... I wish I had the time to make this. It will go on on the to do list for next year.
Thank you so much for linkin up your adorable items. Now be sure to go grab a featured button.
Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 30th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!