Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday - #13

I want to start by saying I LOVE hosting this party... REALLY... It is inspiring to get to see all the nifty, spiffy, cool items that you ladies (maybe a few gents - not sure we have any though) come up with! In addition I am privileged enough for you to share with me. That makes me genuinely happy!

With that said... welcome to It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday! Thank you to EVERYONE who linked up last week! I saw some wonderful crafty things I will have to try once my craft room is put back together. Although lots of them spoke to me saying "make me, make me" there are three that I can see doing in the near future... In no particular order here we go...

The Little Green Bean made these ADORABLE his/hers aprons. I just ADORE the ruffle on the hers and the nice strong lines on the his. ***Insert here where I beg, NO PLEAD (on one knee, or two <- which ever suits your fancy) for the pattern or where I can get the pattern***


This little beauty is from MLE's ABC's and is just super stinkin cute. Talk about taking the "cake" theme to another dimension. She made scarfs for her friends entire family. Now... take the little suckers that are already cute (those little flowers just make them PERFECT) and make them into a scarf cake or warm fuzzy cake as she calls it to give them to the family! Oh, just to die for. BTW - I LOVE the improvised cake stand... it is PERFECT! Great Job!


Last but not least is something I am looking at for my craft room once I get the furniture in there and get everything decorated and painted. I LOVE vinyl decals on the wall because they can change so easily. Not to mention the one The Paisley Cupcake put in her kitchen really fits me pretty well... I mean I bake, but I don't really like to cook. Smart Start frozen meal anyone?


Ladies, be sure to grab the featured button from the side bar if you don't already have it... You all are truly my inspiration.

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, July 28th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those aprons! How cute are they!!! I've been wanting an apron too! I have a ? Can we link recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Thanks for allowing me to link and for the super nice comment.

    The bench was $35 - the fabric around $30 but I have a lot leftover. The paint $8.

    A little more expensive than most of my projects but I think it is worth it.

    It look me one afternoon to sew the back cushion. Two days of spray painting and then about 30 minutes to recover the chairs. Not too bad! I just had to wait for a non-windy, non-rainy day - that was what took the longest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! thanks so much for the feature!! my friends enjoyed their cake - the little guy wanted to lick it : ) you made my thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with mle! You made my day when I saw your feature of my vinyl!!!
    Love your blog:)
    -Amanda@ the paisley cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! FOOD! On my AliLilly Facebook page I stated just what you said. I said " Inventing recipes and cooking is crafty right?" I agree it's all crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!!!!! Heart your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!