Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Stinkin Cute Craft Thursday - #11

Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday". Thank you to everyone that found the time to link up their items. Coming from someone who needs major inspiration right now I need them all to keep coming in. I just can't get myself to get crafty. I just sit there. So I really appreciate everyone taking their time to share and inspire.

I can't tell you how much I love this recovered chair. It is beautiful, and La Maison Reid even said it was her first attempt at a slipcover. If I didn't know better I would have said you were a PRO!


Then as always, Cute as a Fox comes up with clever and adorable items. Her little cutie is wearing a Skirt to Shirred Sundress Refashion. This is a great idea for all of those items in the closet that er... um... ya know... ***mumbles - don't fit me anymore*** I mean that I bought just to do this type of project. Awesome girl this rocks!


Thank you all so much for linkin up your adorable items. It makes me want to come up with something crafty to do, I just want to do something new and can't come up with anything. Grrrr... It will come back to me. Until then....

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, July 14th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!