Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #6

Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday". I would like to thank everyone that participated this week.

You all are so crafty, just look at these cute things that were linked up this week!

Headband from Creative Itch
It's no secret... I love Misty! She is such a creative talented lady! Just look at the adorable headband she made out of juice pouches. Seriously Misty, we go through about 24 of these suckers a week at least, and that is just one kid... The posibilites are endless. So yes I would like to see a tut on this one, as well as I might have to buy those other ones for the wallet and note pad holder. Oh, and you mentioned a bag - did you buy that tut or are you DIYin it? I heart these headbands though! You rock!


Robot Wall Hanging from Cute as a Fox
This week Ashley has uploaded her Robot Wall Hanging. Isn't that lil guy cute! So, I guess every month Christy, of ChristyNelson.net has a craft challenge. For $5 you get a packet containing some craft supplies and you have to come up with 1 project which uses some of every one of the supplies. What a neat idea! I may have to participate some time. You did a great job!


Flowers from Floaredesuflet
This week the midnight flower was uploaded from Floaredesuflet. It is really pretty, but I have to admit, the one that was just posted on that hat looks like June 1st... It is so cute!


I LOVED everything, so go ahead and everyone grab a featured button!

Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 9th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this! I love carnivals, especially when I can see how creative people can be!
    Last week you asked about the flowers at that foreign site. Did you notice there is a translator button at the top that will change it to English? It isn't a tutorial, after all. But it looks to me like they took a piece of fabric that is printed on both sides, rolled up one edge, then bent the piece to make the 'petal.' It looks like it might be on the bias, too. I guess you'd just sew the petals together by hand at the base then add the trimmings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by today!! I'm a friend now, so I'll be able to link up to one of your sew cute parties!
    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!