Friday, June 25, 2010

Adorable Birth Announcement

Most of us here would never think about buying announcements, because admittedly we can all do ones that are just so stinkin' cute that paying for them seems pointless. But seriously, this thing had me grinning from ear to ear. Remember last month when I complained about the hubby not giving me the mail and I missed the baby shower. Well as you saw in this post, I more than made up for it with the gift basket little Levi got.

So yesterday in the mail (yes I check it now, and if it isn't there I ask for it daily) I got this adorable baby announcement. I opened it and was like what is ****gasp**** ****awwwww**** followed by another ****gasp****. I was stunned by the adorableness that came from this announcement that was ordered through www.babydmv.com. I went on there to look, and they carry all of the states driver's licenses for babies. You can't tell me that this isn't just the cutest thing ever. Oh, and I forgot to mention.... it is a magnet. I LOVE IT!!!

Baby Levi

Anyways, Happy Friday and have a great day!

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. You're absolutely right - this is too stinkin cute!! makes me wish i... knew someone having a baby : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!