Welcome to "It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday". I would like to thank everyone that participated this week! I am super excited because we are starting to pick up a couple more each week!
I loved everything that was added to the linky party and it truly gives me inspirations for my next projects!
All about Mommies did a beautiful set of Mommy/daughter Outfits for her two little buttons and herself. It is just adorable. What talent and patience (I wish I could make clothing, but I really lack the patience)! You are amazing!
Sorta Frugal did an adorable apron! She said she forgot or didn't read the directions and got frustrated. Hun, you are a true crafter, you don't need directions! It looks great!
Twinkle Toes did a beautiful Shirred Top that was recycled out of a different shirt! It turned out super cute, and your little one is such a model. Wonderful! I just love it!
I LOVED everything, so go ahead and everyone grab a featured button!
Now let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, June 16th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!