Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Sense"-ational Tuesday also known to me as Take the Time Tuesday

"Sense"-ational Sundays came from Emily Adams an old co-worker who used to blog her senses every week. She always started with this... "Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week - every week - as an exercise to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday (or Tuesday for those of us who are a little lazy on Sunday) & let me know - I'd love to read along!" I find that it is a great way to share with my family and friends some of the highlight of things that I have done during the week that mean the most to me.

I See:
My adorable little tyke in high heals! It was so cute! I left my heals on the floor the other day and she walked from the kitchen all the way to the front door before falling down. It was SO stinkin’ cute! I am just glad I got it on camera!

I Hear:
Happy Birthday to Kelly! Today is Kelly R.’s birthday in the office and we are getting her a cake and ice cream and throwing a quick little Happy Day for her.

I Smell:
Beer, Brats, Strudel and everything good at Oktoberfest in Addison on Saturday! It was the best! Oh, and don't I look too cute in that red hat! It was so much fun and I got lots of compliments on it.


I Touch:
The very last of my 13 gifts that I had to make for the 13 Days of Halloween swap. It was bitter sweet. I have had such a great time making these and can’t wait until AJ gets them. I tried to start the extra gift that I want to make last night, but wouldn’t you know it the tutorial that I have used in the past isn’t linking correctly and I forgot to save the PDF of it. GRRRR… I can still do it, it will just be fudged a little bit, and French seams won’t be happening. I just don’t have the time, plus the little one will only have a month or so to wear it anyways. Any suggestions for securing frayed ends so that they don’t fray? I don’t want to fray check the whole thing, but I will if I have to.

I Taste:
Cookies for Laci’s school bake off tonight (not pictured), I stayed up until 10 pm making these suckers and they didn’t turn out as good as last time. I mean they are still good, but maybe my taste buds changed when I burnt them? Also I made a white cake with chocolate icing on Sunday. It is tasty! I forgot to take a picture before we dug in.

TTFN-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!