Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My thoughts are with you...

After I finished my post yesterday I realized I forgot to add this in with it, so here goes.

AJ is my swap partner (her blog is here) over at the Koala Fuzz blog for the 13 Days of Halloween Swap. Although I could go on and on about her and how easily it seems that we have gotten to know each other, I want to just say I am thinking about her. Yesterday she had surgery on one of her feet, and because my mom had a very similar surgery back in June I know what she will be going through in the next couple of months. My thoughts are with you and your family as you are on your road to recovery.

On a seperate note, I have felt less than crafty the last couple of days. I know why, and I really need to fix the problem. The problem - that would be the fact that my craft room looks like there was an explosion of monster preportions! It looks awful! When we decorated for Thanksgiving all my stuff was sent upstairs. Oh it is just bad! Really really bad! Maybe tonight when I get home I will work on that so that I can get back to crafting. I feel so lost when I don't craft, anyone else feel that way? I also got another request for a bag, but because of other things I want to do I think I am going to have to turn her down for now. As Jake said, you don't have to do it. he is right, I don't have to, but I feel guilty. But on the other hand I am definatly not doing anything for less than full price. Is that wrong? No, it isn't I just can't, I want to do my Christmas presents and my class and make the cute clothes for Laci. I have my reasons, and they are personal and good ones. I just don't have the time. I want to spend the time with my family. Is that selfish? I don't think so. Ugh... what a fantastic internal struggle!

Anyways, I leave you with this - a picture of my growing girl with no fears just leaping into the foam pit at gymnastics. It is amazing how much she has changed in this last year of going to gymnastics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!