Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday - #35

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas filled with lots of love and family time. I know that I was busy finishing up my last minute to-do's so I suspect some of you were too. Plus, it's not like you want to post what you have made on your site for your friends and family to see. So guess what... now is your chance to share... I want to see what you made for Christmas... shell it out. Show us! Make some tutorials... I mean Misty from Creative Itch shared her 12 days of Christmas and did a wonderful job! If you didn't see them, pop over and take a look they were FANTASTIC!!!

Speaking of Misty, what a GREAT idea for cards that look super duper cute!!! These are scalloped Christmas Cards. I love them, and really you could do this for any day... birthday's with paper that says happy bd, or mothers day I mean the possibilities are endless. As always Misty THANK YOU for linking and sharing!



Thank you to the four of you who made it online long enough to include your link!

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, January 5th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and feature today, Julie! I can't wait to see what YOU made for Christmas gifts this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!