Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday - 34

I love Christmas... I have enjoyed shopping with my best friend which I did yesterday... then today I went grocery shopping and got the last card I needed. I am so excited that I have gotten the chance to enjoy the last couple of days and not been running with my head cut off... Anyways, thank you to this weeks participants I hope that you are all having as great of a week as I am!

I want to thank Amy from Gabriel's Good Tidings for sharing her Reusable Lunch Sack. It is super cute and you can make them with any fabric you want. It is really, really cute!


Also, this gift card holder is super cute! Stephanie from Silly Precious Piggies made a tutorial on how to make these... At first glance before reading I thought they were cookie cutters... hehehe but I love them. Thank you for sharing!


Thank you to all this weeks link ups. Hope you all have a great Christmas and look forward to seeing what you have made for Christmas.

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, December 29th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my gift card holders! Hey you could definitely do the same thing with a cookie cutter!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!