Thursday, October 22, 2009

H1N1 / Swine Flu - Day 2-4 of the 13 Days of Halloween

Ok, so I promise I am not being a bad blogger this week. Laci came down with the H1N1 and has been taking medication since Monday night. Me? Yup I got it too... I have been taking medication since yesterday afternoon. Compared to yesterday I feel a little better, but I really can't wait until I feel 100%. My babys voice is awful, very scratchy, mine is getting that way too.
Oh, before I got sick I went shopping for the fabric for the winner of my first blog contest. Lets just say I think I nailed it on the head with what I got for her son.

So for now, I am going to leave you with Day 2-4 of the 13 Days of Halloween Stuff that I made for my partner AJ. This week I am skipping Take the Time Tuesday and will start up again next week.
Cute Lollipop for Day 2
Cute Bucket with Candy inside for Day 3
A lanyard I made for keys or something else that she would need to keep track of for Day 4
TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!