Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 11 of the 13 Days of Halloween

So Day 11 was the most special, not only because I took so much time to make it, but I know that she wanted to put this together and I hope I helped jump start the process.

So my swap partner has a site off of her blog called 101 things she wants to do in 1001 days. #36 said she wanted to put together a family cookbook.

Well with that in mind I started working and I came up with a really cute three ring masterpiece. I loved it and wish I could make the time to make one for myself. Below are some pictures and the others are all on my flicker page. What do you think?







Tomorrow I will be back with a couple of the other days I didn't post pictures of and maybe some office photos of the Halloween Costume Contest.
TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!