We have made it 1 year doing this linky party thing... That is really an incredible achievement I would say. I mean really it is HUGE. I committed to doing it and I stuck with it. I can't say I am always on time... I mean I do tend to be "tardy to the party" hehehe. But overall it is up first thing Thursday and awaiting all of my lovely linkers to join in.
Thank you! Really THANK YOU! So because of this I want to give away something. Because I am not good with the post office I figured I would give away $20.00 in printables from your choice on ETSY only to one lucky linker. As long as with tax it is $20.00 or under I will purchase and pay for it to be e-mailed to you. It could be an apron pattern, an invitation, or any other printable you can find. I want this to be something YOU want... not that I like. We all have different styles and I figured this is the best way to do that.
Ways to enter:
1) Each person that joins the linky party will automatically get (1) entry - multiple link ups although welcomed will still be only worth 1 entry.
2) Don't have anything to link this week... that's ok... just go to the right hand side and like my BRAND NEW ISSCT Facebook Page - Give me some time to get used to it... I am not quite there yet with the cool kids but I am trying to hang in there. (2 entries for joining my facebook page)
3) Again... don't have an entry you can also follow my blog to get an entry, if you already follow that counts as well (1 entry)
For each entry leave a separate comment and leave 2 comments for liking the facebook page so that I can use the RNG easily to select the winner.
Now on to two features for this week...
Lindsay over at Diary of a Crafty Lady has shown us how to make the most adorable Holiday Thumb Print Art. I love it! I will have to do this with Laci!
Over at Little Rays of Sunshine Kim (please correct me if I didn't get this right) decided to show us the most uh-mazing tutorial on how to do a NO SEW Shopping Cart Cover... um, did I mention that she did a tutorial too? Yeah, she did... it is so totally awesome I will have to make one for Holden when he gets big enough.
Again, I can't thank everyone that links up enough. This is truly one of the highlights of my week to see that you all link up. For my two features this week please go grab a featured button. I can't wait to see the entries for this week...
Now remember you do not have to link to be able to win the giveaway!
Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, May 4th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!