Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #49

Ok, so my sister is having her baby today... eek! I am so excited to be Aunt Julie to Baby Holden. Maybe on Friday I will post a picture of the now FINISHED... cookies I made for the hospital... Did they turn out as good as the picture? Eh, not quite, but it is the thought that counts and they still will taste good I am sure!

Ok, so I was going to try and pick one favorite because I really need to go to bed, but I couldn't...

So pulling at my party heart strings April over at KoolBeenz did an adorable blanket with Dr. Seuss fabric... I so need to do this! It would be perfect for a throw blanket at the party!


Misty from Creative Itch did some adorable bunny bows... aren't these little bunnys just super stinkin cute!


Last but certianly NOT least is one of the best things ever... YOU'VE BEEN EGGED by Rachel at Sun Scholars... This is just awesome!


Sorry to have kept it so short this week, but I have so much to do and so little time... I felt like I was in the movie Willy Wonka when I said that... hehehe

Anyways, Thank you to my features, grab a pretty button and to all the folks that submitted something thank you so much. I can't wait to see what you all come up with next! Have a great day!

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!



TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, April 13th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog!

    Thanks for hosting a great link party!

    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!