What a week... really... I mean like I am exhausted and thinking about the fact that Laci's party is in 2.5 weeks is REALLY FREAKING ME OUT! I haven't don't 1/2 of what I want to do done. I know it will all come together, but I am just needing to re-charge my batteries.
It was so hard to pick this week. I have three quick easter ones and then one dress that I am DYING to learn how to make a dress that is twirly like this...
I love this idea for easter party favors from Crissy's Crafts. What a unique idea to use the plastic wine glass. Tucking that idea away for sure!
My lovely Ashley from Cute as a Fox wows me as always with her ideas. This time she made rice krispie treat chicks... Uhm, super stinkin' cute!!!
Brandy over at The Moody Fashonista linked up an idea someone told me about a while ago, Easter Carrots for Your Little Bunny. I love the simpleness of it!
Last but not least is Dominique from Craft Couture. She linked up a beautiful dress that she made for her daughter. I L-O-V-E it!!!
Thank you to all of my features and to everyone who participated in the linky party. I love seeing what you all come up with and can't wait to see more. Features, go grab a featured button! Hope you all have a great day!
Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules: 1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, April 20th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!