Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Banner

First off, I have to tell you how excited I was to get picked for the Design Team over at My Computer is My Canvas! Colette was looking for people to help bring her designs to life and I was chosen. I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to get my hopes up, but I have even already completed my first assignment. I think of it as if I am in school, I have deadlines, but they are with crafts. You can't tell me that none of ya'll like crafts. hehehe so it is FUN homework!

Anyways, Colette is an Uh-mazing digital artist and I L-O-V-E her work. She even has some FREE that's right I said free printables on her site that are cute as punch! To get there press the button below.


My first assignment was to bring the Happy Easter or Welcome Spring Banner to life. I love holidays, so I picked the Easter one. Here is the preview of the file...


Here is what I came up with... what do you think?
DSC_0455

DSC_0469

DSC_0486

DSC_0487

Do you like this and want to get the printable to make? Well Colette has these little pretty things in a bundle pack on her ETSY shop for ONLY $5.00. Sweet deal... go check it out!

TTFN~

2 comments:

  1. I love how the banner turned out. It is so cute! What a fun 'job' to have, congrats on getting picked! I love your whole mantel, it's very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how it turned out too. Too bad it is my sisters mantel, her fireplace is MUCH prettier than mine. Plus, mine has a TON of Seuss stuff on it right now. At least my sister lives down the road so it was easy to go take pictures. Sad thing was with ONLY this as decoration in her house she said that it looked like Easter had thrown up in her house. She isn't a crafty person nor does she like decorations except a Christmas tree. Sad... I know. Thanks for the comment and I LOVE the rice krispie topiary instructions. Looks like it was fun and easy to make!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!