Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday huh?

Ever had one of those weekends where you didn't really get anything accomplished that YOU wanted to do? Some of this weekends activities included:

1) Birthday Party Shopping
2) Birthday Party (I have decided my daughter needs a social calendar)
3) Going to a friends house so that the kids could play and having dinner there
4) Going book shopping
5) Going to Yougartland (this was an essential Mommy needed stop!)
6) Grabbing more powder (you don't want to see me without make-up)
7) Getting new shoes for Laci
8) The biggest thing we did was go to my sisters house to help her paint stars on her baby room wall. I will post pictures when the painting and trim is completed.
9) Oh, I was crafty this weekend for myself and made some of those coasters. I will post pictures of them probably tomorrow!

Needless to say I am exhausted this morning and was actually 45 minutes late to work. My boss actually called out sick today too. I almost did myself, I really couldn't lift my head off my pillow I was so tired.

Anyone have inspiration for me to start sewing my sisters baby bag? Anyone? HELP! I am lacking motivation and just want it to be done... It's not that I don't want to do it... I just feel like there are so many things to do and not enough time to do them.

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!