Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #38

I am nothing short of impressed with all of the BEAUTIFUL links from this week! Amazing and I totally wish I could feature you all. But, alas, I do have to pick. This week due to the INSANE amount of AWESOME ideas I am picking one feature and going to share with you all of her awesome V-Day ideas.... Hey friendly reminder... it is only 24 days away. EEK!

Amanda with We Are the Joneses linked up her Valentines Day Inspiration. Um... I will definatly be keeping some of these things on my TO DO list!


This entire shelf only cost her $19 to make the stuff and then she bought the candles for another $7 making this entire cute shelf only cost $26. I want the banner and the L-O-V-E sign and well, I will just have to take one of everything, and I just adore the candy balls. What a wonderful idea. Oh thank you so much for your great V-Day ideas!

Amanda, be sure to grab a featured button. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week! Go get crafty!

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, January 26th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!