Ok, so first off... I did it... I have been dark blonde for 27 years.... I went dark brown...
I love it... what do you think?
I was so excited to see eveyones link this week and I must say two just jumped out at me.. I love them. Maybe for starters the lime green is just um, FABULOUS!!
Over at The Little Green Bean Missy did an adorable laundry room make over. I am going to have to tackle this one soon as mine has gotten out of control. I wish mine were as large as hers, but this is definatly an inspiration starting point!
Over at Diary of a Crafty Lady Lindsay did a super cute picture frame/anniversary key to my heart gift for her husband with keys. I mean I saw this and want to duplicate it on a shirt. I just realy fell in love with it. Tell me this isn't just super cute and such a cool idea!!!
For the two features please make sure to grab a featured button and for everyone else thank you so much for linking up. I enjoyed looking at them all! Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, January 12th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!