* Mickey's Marshmallow Munchies (Rice Krispie Treats in the shape of Mickey's head)
* Minnie's Mix (Trail Mix)
* Toodles Tea (Apricot Tea)
* Pete's Pretzels (picture below)
* Pluto's Popcorn (from Popcorn Papa)
* Goofy's Gumdrops (store bought multi colors)
* Donald's Delicious Dogs (Hot Dogs)
* Daisy's Donuts (Donut Holes)
* Clarabelle's Candy (MnM's - originally I thought her name was Clarabelle <- glad I checked!)
* Chip's Cupcakes
* Dale's Dip
* Laci's Lolly pops (I am thinking about doing the Oreo pops below)
For Pete's Pretzels I found the cutest dipped pretzels online (I am going to DIY them) at Dipped and Delicious, but even though I am going all out... I am too cheep to pay that much for a couple dozen, and all I still need to get is the mickey sprinkles online.
For Laci's Lolly pops I was also looking at something on Dipped and Delicious. They have Oreo lolly pops... I can totally do these and decorate them. What do you think? I will have to try these before hand because I want to make sure that I can get the stick to stay in the Oreo and not come off during dipping. That might be a challenge. I think they layed them in little bead sprinkles to dry, which looks pretty easy.