Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bluebonnet Pictures

This past Tuesday my mom and I took Laci out to the Bluebonnet field that is right next to the blast ball field. I can't tell you how beautiful this is in person. When Laci gets bigger it will be easier to take the long range pictures that really show of the beauty of Texas Bluebonnet fields.

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

photo.JPG

This has been a very busy and eventful week and I hope that everyone enjoys their weekend and gets to spend time with their loved ones! Today's agenda includes donuts (done), baths (done), blast ball, hair cut for Jake, nap for Laci, seeing the movie Hop with Laci's best friend, and then going over to my sisters house for dinner (luckily she lives 8 blocks from me).

Again, I hope you have a great weekend!!!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!