Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby Gifts - Part 2 - Changing Pad/Burp Cloths

Yesterday I posted the baby bag that I made for my sister's soon to be new addition Holden. Today I am going to post some of the accessories.

Here is the front of the changing pad. It is oil canvas so that she knows what side is dirty.
DSC_0606

Here is the back of the changing pad.
DSC_0607

Here are the burp cloths I made. I did two with the name embroidered on the dot fabric and then two with the monkey fabric that are not embroidered.
DSC_0609

DSC_0608

DSC_0610

I still have a couple more things to post, I just haven't had the chance to take pictures of one of the items. I then also have one more thing to embroider an initial on. She loves everything she has been given so far.

What do you think?

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. I love how everything coordinates! Where do you get oil cloth?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!