Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Laci!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl Laci! Below is the cake that we got to celebrate her birthday with the family. It is from Say it with Sugar in Downtown Wylie. the other day and below that is a picture of her before she blew out the candles. Tonight we will probably take her somewhere for her birthday (ie. Chuckie Cheese) so that she can have loads of fun!

Cake

Laci and the Cake

Sorry I have been so absent this week. One of my co-workers is on Spring Break from Graduate School and went to France leaving us with lots of work and me being extremely busy! I have so much to post, but today let me leave it with just wishing my little munchkin the best 3rd birthday on the planet!

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!