Thursday, August 27, 2009

Designs By JuJu

I love cute stuff and I have to tell you one of my favorite places to get cute appliques from is from Designs By JuJu. I love their stuff. They have the best sets of appliques and I am never dissapointed by the product that I turn out when using their designs. Below is a picture of the t-shirt I made last night in under an hour from one of their little designs. I am planning on doing quite a few applique shirts for Laci to wear in September-December of all of the holidays. The applique / embroidery sets are VERY reasonably priced, and once you are returning customer you get even better deals. I LOVE THEM and will forever be a customer!



This applique is from their DBJJ386 Treats n Tricks Halloween Applique Set I encourage you to check them out. I have over of 30 of their sets and love every one. I just with I had the time to make something to go with each design. Love it! I have another awesome project coming up soon too. I can't want to share once I have perfected it!

TTFN!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!