Monday, August 1, 2011

Highs & Lows #15



Lows
1) My body feels like I ran a half marathon, and all I did was craft all weekend... who said crafting wasn't hard work?
2) Jake was out of town and Laci had another sleep walking episode. This was the second... lets hope there isn't a third.
3) Found a sack of potatoes in my pantry that ... ugh... you get the point. After some bleach clean up I felt much better.

Highs
1) Got to spend almost 10 hours with my BFF on Saturday... LOVE HER TO DEATH! We sewed and crafted and had a wonderful time!
2) Got not one, not two, not three or four, but 5 samples done of the gifts for the IBK team. Each girl gives $100 at the beginning of the year for gifts they get throughout the year. Needless to say I am stoked about some of the things we are doing and can't wait to get them approved. I will be showing them after they get approved so that I don't get yelled at for using the logo out of turn.
3) Laci and I had a great weekend dispite Jake being out of town Saturday-Sunday. She was SOOO good!
4) On Friday when we pulled up to the house she starts singing, "Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home, Daddy's Old, Daddy's Old, Daddy's Old, Daddy's Old..." I was ROFL!
5) Got another case at work wrapped up solid tight... gtg. It was GREAT!
6) Oh, made a huge chunk payment on the CC... by next month we should have it paid off. Doing the happy dance! Then each month we should be able to pay it off each month. Have I told you that I can't wait to get Laci in school so that we don't have daycare payments? How about the cars getting paid off. I mean we are talking boo-koo bucks when those payments stop, but I know that as soon as mine is paid off it will need a lot of work. It will be 4 in November and I already have 90,000 miles on her. Eh, that's what I get for working about an hour from where I live. Anyways... way off subject. Yeah for paying stuff off!
7) My hubby is just as sweet as can be. Nuff said!
8) Got Laci some new boots, she loves them and is as cute as a button... don't you think so...
DSC_0064.JPG

Have a wonderful week!



TTFN~

3 comments:

  1. that's a great group of highs! Especially the CC one! How exciting! And that picture of Laci is too cute. I LOVE the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paying stuff off is the BEST! I plan to do some of that when I start bringing home some of my own bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weeks are always awesome, chick. Laci looks adorable! And yay for the credit card! Send those money vibes my way!

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!