Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #66

Ok, so with a couple people out today I find myself busier than normal, yet still in the funky funk I was in earlier. Anyways, well I did decide on two features. It was tough because there are A LOT that I want to feature.

First up is such a cute quick thing to do... Alicia over at Little Sprinkles of Fun shows us how she cut up some swim noodles to make some sorting pieces or pieces she could string into patterns. What a great idea if you have a little one learning to sort or for patterns!


Second is an awesome tutorial for wire wrap rings... I dare you to say that three times fast without getting tounge tied. :o) Anyways, Rena over at Making Jewelry Now shows you how to make these cute little pieces and at such a steal of a cost!


Thank you so much for linking... even on a debby downer week like this it makes me smile looking through all of your links! Rena & Alecia, go grab your featured buttons... and to everyone else... thank you so much for linking... I loved everything.

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, August 10th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea to keeping napkins for the reception table. Rolling up is very unique idea, well, using colourful ribbons will looks attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!