Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pre-K Teacher Gifts

I may have to do these EVERY year they were so stinkin' easy and absolutely adorable! I found this idea for personalized teacher gifts over at The Rachel Berry Blog, and let me tell you Rachel is genius! I mean this is just a perfect gift for any teacher!


So, I went to Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon and found an acceptable container... I went back the next day and got another. Props to me for saving $12.00 so instead of costing $30 it only costed me $18. I am certain you can find some cheeper containers, but I was done being picky and wanted to find one to use and not have to go anywhere else.

I found some cute containers and used my cricut and SCAL software and bada bing, bada boom.... PERFECT GIFTS for Laci's teachers... you still have time to do these, its easy and a teacher would be a fool not to love something personalized! Ms. Heidi is Laci's teacher, but Ms. Kristen will be in there from 2:30 till I pick Laci up, so I didn't want to leave her out. Because I didn't want to fill the entire thing with pencils (I used 7 dozen in each already) and I didn't like them being sideways I put some gift basket shred in the back of them so the pencils would stand up. I LOVE THEM!

DSC_0295

DSC_0297

DSC_0298

My only advice is to use windex before you apply something to glass, the first try it didn't want to stick till I cleaned it. Weird I know! What do you think?

TTFN~

1 comment:

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!