Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #40

This is amazing... I mean every time I do one of these I get more and more excited about it. Although having to pay for the use of Linky Tools wasn't the best way to start my morning, but I do love the ease of use of it over shaddows having to pay $2.00 a month, so it really isn't that bad. Just came as a shock.

Anyways, I can't believe that we have been snowed/iced in for 3 days now... I am really ready to go back to work now! Just thought I would throw that out there incase mother nature is listening...

Ok, so this week we have more awesome Valentines listings that caught my eye... here they are:

Ms. Aimee has an AMAZING site Sprik Space with TONS of printables that are just out of this world awesome. I loved this alphabet one that she linked up, but there were others that I downloaded too that were equally as cool that I downloaded too...


Always my favorite, Ms. Colette over at My Computer is My Canvas has posted her Valentines Countdown page. I am pretty sure you can buy it from her shop or take a stab at replicating this cutie...


Last but certianly not least is this ADORABLE LOVE sign posted by Terra over at Mama Says Sew (super cute name BTW) she also has a quick tut on a how too... this is REALLY cute! Great job!


Thank you so much to everyone that linked up this week. Truly I do love it and am very glad that everyone participates. I love to see what you make and that you take your time to link up. Anyways, thank you to everyone, and features.... go grab a featured button!

Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:

1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~


Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, February 9th so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my ABC Printable... I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!