Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Decorated Baby Shower Cake

I'll admit, I cheated a little bit... I knew I would be exhausted and not want to spend the time baking and icing a cake. So what did I do? I got a plain iced cake from Sam's Club. It was delicious by the way. All I had them do was bake the cake... ice it green and pipe a border around it in yellow.

I then decorated the rest of it.

You will see the bear that was blown up from some of the other decorations and the sign in sheet I did... I'll show you those another day. The bear and letters are all cut out of fondant. I cheated there too and bought (1) can of Duff Fondant because I wasn't in the mood to make any and then used gel dye to color it. I think it turned out marvelous!
B is for Bear Cake

What do you think?

TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!