Ok, so I have managed to have a busier Thursday than normal. I have gotten a virus on my work computer, had that repaired, new profile created and now I am here... I must say, I already see some amazing links from this week! Great job everyone!
There were two sewing items that just called my name this week... one is holiday themed and the other is just brilliant.
First off, the adorable easter bunny basket! Super stinkin cute! Rachel from Sun Scholar shows us the inspiration that brought to life these cute little baskets! Doesn't this make you want to go sew right now!?!
Kori from Mom's of All Trades gives us a tutorial on... wait for it, wait for it... PILLOW PETS! She made an adorable little bear pillow pet that she named Patty for her daughter... Super cute Kori! Great tutorial!
Great job ladies... go get a featured button! Thank you to everyone who linked. The ideas are just getting better and better! Have a wonderful week, and until next time...
Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, March 2nd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!