I had a bad morning, I did get the baby bag finished and only have a couple more accessories to go, but it wasn't without my little yorkie getting sicker than I would have liked all over my craft room carpet. I was going to share, but after typing it decided... it really wasn't pretty and so thus... I am moving on to why you are here.
Yesterday I shared with you what I did for Valentine's for the Mr. I decided that since she was my inspiration she would have to be featured today! Tara from Mom's of All Trades linked up this awesome beef bouquet that I duplicated. Isn't it pretty awesome!
Jami from The Blackberry Vine linked up these ADORABLE Valentine's cake pops... Hey Jami... do you have a tutorial or really good link for how to make these?
Allie over at What Allie's Making Now linked up this super stinkin cute L-O-V-E notes board. Isn't it just to die for! I want one, alas... I will sit and drool at hers until I have the time.
This week was wonderful... I look forward to sharing some of the things I have finished up this week and sharing those with you. Until then, all three features make sure to grab a featured button... To everyone else, thank you so much for linking... I just LOVE looking at everyone's ideas! They really do inspire me!
Let's get to linkin'!! Rules:
1. Please link craft projects that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving away)!
2. Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!
Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, February 23rd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!