Saturday, July 28, 2012

London 2012 Olympics Shirt

So Thursday at work I get this email from the sports committee saying that to show Olympic spirit wear red, white, and blue to work on Friday. Well... I already made Jake a shirt he was wanting to support Team USA Basketball, but I wanted my own shirt.

So I designed the shirt on Thursday night and woke up early on Friday and made it before I left for work. Took about an hour that morning, but totally worth it!

I used the designs I found on the Silhouette Online Store for the entire shirt and then Heat Transfer Vinyl from Specialty-Graphics (LOVE THEIR HEAT TRANSFER VINYL).

Here is the front:
Untitled

I blinged it out a little bit too... Thought it gave it that something extra.
Untitled
The USA design can be purchased here and the extra stars can be purchased here.

Here is the back:
Untitled

Untitled
The Olympics design can be purchased here.

I had quite a few people comment on my shirt, even my bosses boss who has said less than 100 words to me the entire time I have been there (4.5 years) asked me where I found my shirt and had a mini conversation about it. It was fun to tell him I made it.

Anyways, have I told you before how much I love my heat press? Well I LOVE my heat press, best purchase ever, aside from my Cameo that is. :)

One happy crafter is saying TTFN~
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!