Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I have been up to and Doodle our Elf on the Shelf

I know you are probably wondering what the reason for my long break has been. Well I can tell you that I am so incredibly busy with Laci doing cheer, me doing the team gifts, and trying to get all of Christmas rounded up.

As far as cheer goes I have so many posts that I need to do about the team gifts yet I really don't have the time to do them. But, hubby snapped this adorable picture of Laci on Saturday at the competition (she looks so grown up)... which they won, and I love it! I also bought a couple others. They are just so stinkin' cute!



1

2

3

I love it! All of it, and Laci is doing so stinkin good!

Anyways, we have an Elf on the Shelf. His name is Doodle and he has been getting into lots of stuff this year. Here are some of the things he has done.

Made a snow angel (er... elf angel) out of sugar:


Had a tea party:


Zip lined in the living room:


Thought it was Easter and had an Easter egg hunt for Laci:


Colored our milk green:


Colored a picture for Laci and left her new crayons:


Had a snowball fight:


Toiled papered our tree:


Made an Elf yourself video of the three of us:


Gone fishing in the Living Room:


There are other things that Doodle has done, like sleep in a tissue box and ride in the Barbie car. Hopefully if you have an elf I have given them some fun ideas.

Sorry I haven't been doing the linky party, I really just don't have the time to do it and don't want to do it 1/2 way. Hope you will all forgive me. I heart you!

Till the next 10 free minutes!

TTFN~

1 comment:

  1. WOW she's just darling! The cheer outfit is seriously the cutest thing. She's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!