Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #77

With Halloween right around the corner it is time to think more Halloween good thoughts.... I am linking a couple special ones from this past linky party...

This first one comes from Between U & Me who linked up this awesome tutorial for a Little Red Riding Hood Costume and a Big Bad Wolf Costume... super cute dude!


Next Sew Fantastic linked up the cutest little Cinderella dress these eyes have ever seen. It is just beautiful! Such a job well done!


Last, Freaking Craft linked up a super easy cute little table top decoration. I love it! I will have to keep these in mind for a kiddo craft for next year.


Thank you to everyone who linked. I know I have been REALLY off lately and need to get back on point. I hope you all forgive me for my lack of posts. I promise I have so much crafty stuff to post and just can't find the time to write the posts.... does anyone else ever feel that way? Anyways, to my three features, grab a featured button. To EVERYONE... thank you again and I look forward to more Halloween and Thanksgiving crafts! <3

Let's get to linkin'!!
Rules:
1: Please link craft projects only that you have done (not advertising an Etsy site or giveaways unless they are something you have made that you are giving something away)!
2: If you post the same thing 2 weeks in a row that comes from the same post I will delete the link!
3: If you are posting a picture of something that is not what I consider a craft. While I love photography this is not what this link up is for! I will delete the link.
4: Linky Tools will remain open until next Wednesday evening so there's plenty of time to link your projects!




TTFN~



Rules for linking:
(1) Link to specific blog post, not blog home page!
(2) Link craft projects that you have done!
(3) Make sure to visit a few of the links and leave some comment love!
(4) Linky Tools will remain open through Wednesday, November 2nd so you have plenty of time to add your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are Sew Stinkin' Cute!